Watch other attendees travel towards Eurofurence (or back) through space and time!
All you'll need to participate is a smart phone and the Glympse app (available on Android, iOS and Windows Phone).
Simply start the app and set it up to share you location using "!Eurofurence" as a tag.
Glympse Interactive Map @ EF 25
!Eurofurence Group on Glympse.com
Get the Glympse app
- If you don't want to share your home address, you might want to enable location sharing a bit after getting on your way to the con.
- Please mind battery load and the rather heavy energy consumption of GPS and Glympse. Make sure your battery is loaded, or others won't see you on the map!
- Although Glympse has a navigation feature, we suggest sticking to the navigation app you've grown used to.
- Please be aware that Glympse is a free third-party service on their own. You agree to their terms and conditions when sharing your location.
- You should be able to watch the !Eurofurence tagged map in the Glympse app. However, this seems to bug out sometimes - in such case, just let the app share your location in the background and watch the map on this website.
- In case of trouble, ... we cannot do anything for you. Sorry, but our entire staff is on their way to the con themselves! ;)